Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog. I handed out about 200 cards at Art Unraveled so I was hoping to have some curious people.

Lately I haven't been keeping up with my blog. However, both of my daughters are back to school so I find myself with all of this extra time in between doing all of those non-creative things like cleaning toilets, scrubbing floors and even cleaning my oven.

Although, I would rather escape to my studio and play but part of the deal to be a stay home mom was to take care of the household.

The best part of course is being home for my precious girls. I can hardly believe that I "retired" from the work force May 30, 2005.

I have completed my first Christmas Avent Calendar. It will be posted on my blog along with the rest of the calendars that I have left from Art Unraveled.

I would love to hear from you!

Have a great day!

Shirley

No comments: