Saturday, August 1, 2009

Daytime Fun

Today was a wonderful day. I usually venture out on Friday evenings to a local scrapbook store where I sit and work on a calendar. However, I do have a fun room at home that I call my "studio" which is loaded with all of my fun merchandise from shopping for the last three years.
But it is so nice to get out and look at all of the new products out there.

So today was so great because I left my home at 9:00 a.m. and headed to Scrap Happy Sisters (67th Avenue & Happy Valley Road- Glendale) it is an hour from my home in Gilbert but it was so worth the drive. They have really cool stuff!

I met with my friends Melody and Joanne. We played and played and I arrived back home around 8:00 p.m. The kids were just getting into bed and the house looked pretty good like when I left it this morning.

What a fun and fulfilling Saturday!

Shirley

No comments: