Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's new with me!


How are you? I am doing pretty good! I am so behind with "journaling" so I have "old" news and "new" news to write about.

We had a wonderful Easter Weekend. We attended the Sharing Down Syndrome Easter Egg hunt for the fifth year in a row. Katie bug had such a blast dancing and sitting on the Easter Bunnies lap and Allie always has a great time wherever she goes. She meets lots of new friends. Check out the photo's. I realized that I don't have any photos of my husband on my blog. I found one of him doing what he loves to do with his spare time...fishing!

I will be teaching another class at Mystic Paper on Saturday April 17th 1:00-3:00 ish. We will be making a small size magnetic memo board with an "Elegant" style. You can check it out by clicking "My Class Schedule" below. I do private classes for those of you that have conflicting schedules so email me if you would like more information.

Well it is time for bed! I had a very long weekend.

Hugs,
Shirley

1 comment:

Love, Mindy said...

Hi Shirley! I was at Sunnyslope this weekend...but, a different location than you. :(
I had a great time. Hope you did too!