Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Good Morning!
So far today has been very productive. I am working away at cleaning out our third bedroom and making room in my cluttered studio for all of my "stuff" that I have accumalated over the past three years. Does anyone need any cabinet doors or any other free stuff??
My seven year old daughter Allie will be finally getting her own room. She is so excited. Of course everytime she watches the show Trading Spaces Boy verses Girl she has another idea what theme she would like. As of this week she would like Daddy to paint the room pink with big blue polka dots. I wanted to the "Shabby Chic" look but that is not going to happen.
I promised her the room would be ready in May! To Allie this means May 1st. So today I will work on moving out all of those Somerset Magazine's.

Hugs for today!
Shirley

No comments: