Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Check it out!

Hello there!
I am finally back to check in on my blog. I have been busy making a lot of calendars for the upcoming event on Sunday, February 14th (Love Day). The event is called Willow Home Tour in Historic Downtown Phoenix.
www.willowhomedistrict.com .
My week has been relaxing so far and it's only Tuesday. It feels so weird having both of my daughters off to school by 8:04 everyday. I have been scheduling my days out with certain chores and of course play dates. I haven't been shopping at my favorite thrift stores lately. I have found a new addiction called "EBay". It is so fun to do and I can shop with my PJ's on. I love it!!
I took my girls on Saturday to the "Fishing for Friends" event which is help annually for people with special needs. Katie was such a good girl. Usually she runs off and I can't run as fast as she can! This time she would get so excited every time that a dog or stroller trotted my us!
Allie was such a big help to me as it is very stressful taking Katie out with my husband not there.
Anyway, I will check in and let you know how the Willow event went!

Hugs,
Shirley

1 comment:

icandy... said...

Shirley!
Wowza... I just LOVE this place! You are so talented!
OXOX
Christina